Tuesday 18 October 2022

Growing the Economy through A.I.

 

A.I. is a misnomer of course.  Machines don’t think because machines don’t dream.  They are incapable of those startling metaphors and analogies that dreams excel in due to their being the domain of pre-logical thought.  You cannot say NO in a dream; it has to be performed by doing and then undoing.  It always interesting to read myself in Google News as I do not always use that search engine.  There it is algo urged that I interest myself in the gardening tips of Monty Don and Ukranian artillery.  Like the Weird Sisters Big Algo seeks to win us by honest trifles and betray us in matters of deepest consequence.  This could be me.  What a charming profile.  Tips for the creation of the perfect compost and the terraced gardens of Tuscany.  How very me.  Bit by bit or byte one is husked and carefully layered on the heap which is put out in the Spring as base dressing.

No comments: